A Medley of Musings

Serious health and life changes, call for a serious name change to this blog. In the past I tried to research my blog name, so it wouldn't be a duplicate blog name that someone else might have. I won't be researching it this time around, so the name is subject to change without notice. Life is kind of like that.

The hand made toys, Mini-Me Jan, and Rolly the Octopus are also something I have a passion for. Making hand made items, especially toys.

Thank you if you're sharing this journey of written blog words, and various assorted written musings, with me by reading my blog now.

Jan

Monday, December 24, 2007

This Is Not A Scam!

TYPING FROM HOME


This site will give you extensive information on finding different ways to earn money typing from your home computer.

One area is Internet Marketing. They give you the companies to go to, where you can find all kinds of products to promote. Then they supply you with a listing of both free classified ad sites, and those you have to pay for, where you can submit your promo ads.

There are different sections, such as how to get paid to write articles, where to submit those articles, or how to earn money by blogging. There’s a list of companies that might hire you to do virtual or telecommuting work from home.

Each section gives you detailed step-by-step instructions. They provide screen shots and have email support available. Their responses to my email questions, have been made within a few hours, or by the next day. I’ve gotten ebooks, and software, included in the $49.95 fee that I paid, that I have downloaded that have been informative and/or timesaving.

Following the steps they listed led me to other sites, and other people who recommended other things, that I would never have known about. As someone new at trying Internet Marketing I wouldn’t have known what a safe list was, or where to find one, if it wasn’t for this site. While they don’t guarantee what kind of income you will make, the certainly do provide you with an extensive area of sources to seek out ways of earning money from your home computer.

Before I joined, I decided to email the company just to see if a person and not an auto responder would reply to me. Sure enough within a few hours someone did reply to me. I debated with myself for some time if I should spend that $49.95 or not.

What finally convinced me to join? Some people feel that anytime you have to pay money for any product or service that it must be a scam. Someone spent some amount of time and effort putting together that information you’re requesting. It makes sense that they won’t just give it to you for free! While more scams have certainly occurred because of the anonymity of the Internet, most of us don’t walk away feeling we’ve been scammed when we purchase an item from a store in the mall.

I recalled three other instances where I had paid money to join a site or to receive more information. I was even able to recently access one of the sites, even though I paid for it several years ago. It amazes me that I was actually able to find my User ID and password, that I had created back then.

The third site, I haven’t been able to locate on the web recently. Probably because they expected you to only promote their company. I of course, didn’t know that until after I had sent my money in. But even in that case, they gave me the information, they said they would give me. It just wasn’t a task well suited for me.

After recalling those other times I decided to take that leap of faith. The site tells you up front that this is not a get rich quick scheme. You’re not required to only promote this company, or even to promote it at all. But I’m sure they won’t mind if you do like it well enough to promote it, which is why I’m writing this blog post about it now. I like the site, I’m promoting the site!

With all the detailed information they’ve provided me, I feel it is well worth the money I’ve spent there. I like that someone is taking me by the hand and telling me: These are the steps you need to take. This is what the screen will look like when you get to this site. These are the things you'll need to fill in; these are the fields you can skip.

The Site is Scam X Certified, and they offer 100% money back guarantee, if you’re not satisfied with their product within 60 days of signing up. If you’re looking for a variety of ways, to work from you home computer, with each section giving you detailed step by step instructions, then I strongly recommend this site.

http://www.virallinktracker.com/vlt/links/4886

No comments: